JFXtras Test and FEST Unite!Stephen Chin | August 2, 2009
I put together the JFXtras Test 0.5 Release today. This release includes full support for JavaFX 1.2, new comparison expectations (thanks to Peter Pilgrim!), and asynchronous testing support.
You can download JFXtras Test 0.5 here:
This will be the final release under this name as the codebase is merged with the FEST project.
So what do you get when JFXtras Test and FEST Unite?
Here is what you might want:
- A super-sonic drill that pulverizes Gunmen
- An extra face growing out of your stomach with cool shades and a wicked smile
- A special attack with a killer name like “Giga Drill Breaker!”
But you will have to settle with:
- Tests for JavaFX, written in JavaFX
- Behavior-Driven Development
- Fluent Assertions
- Parameterized Tests
- Declarative Unit Testing
- JavaFX UI Testing
- JUnit Integration
Enjoy the final release of JFXtras Test, and look forward to some exciting new work from the FEST-JavaFX project in the months to come!